Got into a Minor Accident - Car Was Declared "total Loss" - What Should I Do?

Hello, I am new to this forum and also to dealing with accidents and insurance companies. A few months ago, I got into a minor car accident: I was backing up from a public parking lot when the other party collides into me. What resulted are dents and scratches on my sliding van's door of the passenger's side, and some scratches on the other party's car's front bumper. The other party does recognized it's their fault, and we provided each other our insurance's info.

My van is a 2001 Toyota Sienna with 129k mileage. I bought the car from another buyer, so this is not at all a new car I have s

Attached Images
File Type: jpg MN_Damaged4.jpg (763.8 KB)
File Type: jpg MN_Damaged2.jpg (876.9 KB)
Source of insurance-forums.net

Comments